1. would you like to be famous? in what way? yes, that is the sole reason for this blog. and art for art's sake, too. i want to be one of those cool indie bloggers with the glasses and short haircut who wears a T shirt with BRAND NAME on it unironically. i want to be a writer that's let back into coffee shops. once again, Starbucks, i am truly truly sorry for what happened. i write at White Castle now, making sure to sit by the bathroom before i order my original sliders just in case.
2. name three things you and your partner have in common: we both must agree Ellen Kushner was the best CYOA writer, Ragyo was not the best mother, and Fraggle Rock was puppet Citizen Kane. we both must love to do youtube dramas with our own puppets. right now i'm using my dirty green sock as Kermit. i need my Miss Piggy. i need my soapmate.
3. name three things you hate that you partner likes: she likes Left Twix, i like Right Twix. she likes the cascading caramel, i like the falling caramel. she likes the cookie, i like the nookie.
BUT WE BOTH AGREE ON CHIKACHIKA, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
4. what do you value most in a friendship? when i can call them up to ask for life advice about my many problems and they don't respond with, "who are you?"
5. what do you value most in a romantic relationship? after sex when i turn to face her for some life advice cos i have a lot of problems and she doesn't go, "who are you?"
BONUS: finish this sentence: i wish i had someone with whom i could share...
...my love of television. i love obscure tv, i love forgotten '70s series which lasted one season, or one show, smart children's television, the first episode of long-running venerated shows, the first Law & Order, the first General Hospital, the first Coronation Street, the first Reading Rainbow. if you don't have fun while you learn, you'll seek fun elsewhere. tv doesn't have to be the idiot box, it can be a better school than school. you don't have to be burning tree to enjoy it.
ONLY AS AN ADULT DO I GET THE REFERENCES, THIS IS GOOD EDUCATIONAL TV, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY