* these people need Dr. House.
* it's pronounced po-TAH-to.
* i never conceived of putting whole tomatoes into a salad till i went to an Olive Garden. lo and behold, the cherry tomato! will wonders never cease. thank god for Olive Garden in our lives over the years teaching us things like the importance of family and that things can be neverending.
* teenagers need to rebel, it's part of growing up. they will never call their parents to let them know what they're up to. cos the parents got them that phone that isn't a phone and only takes pictures.
* please, i'm telling you, i speak from experience: pills are evil.
* this is like if Seinfeld were a horror flick.
* this is like if Paranormal Activity were a sitcom.
* that handyman is supposed to be Jesus, huh?
* it's comforting to know that Sonic the Hedgehog is there. and that he's achieved Super Saiyan.
* CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
* i find that the most malleable clay is Golem clay.
* this is a warning to all parents: thin ceilings affect us all.
* you can tell the father was a pastor in a previous life.
* that little boy will be scarred for life.............from his grandmother.
* poor girl just wanted to sleep. stupid daylight saving stole an hour from her.
* it's more fun outside anyway. on the grass. nature. hey whatever happened to lawn darts anyway?
* i'm not sure what Super Saiyan Sonic did to save the day. but i'm sure he did. he's so fast you can never see what he's doing.
* the ending: i envy those people. i wish i could take my nap now.
* what is a nightmare really? other than your brain's way of scaring the shit out of you.
* why do all birthday parties end up being traumatic?
* to those who thought this was boring and stupid: i offer you the cherry tomato. let your imagination run wild.
WARNING!!! DO NOT CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.
forget what you have just seen and have a happy weekend