* Vault Boy skips along with his dunce hat on.
homeless monsters by the side of the road: at least he gets to go to school.
* narrator: an empty mind is....................what you have.
Vault Boy: yes? and?
narrator: that's it.
* Vault Boy enters the code.
Vault Boy: well whaddaya know? the password was PASSWORD.
* computer: enter password.
Vault Boy: what is the password?
computer: your name.
Vault Boy: A-HA! tricked ya! *enters VAULT BOY*
computer: error. enter your real name.
Vault Boy: A-HA! tricked ya again! *enters YOUR REAL NAME*
* the door slides open and out rolls Rosie the Robot.
Rosie: you ain't Mr. J! where's Mr. J?!
Vault Boy: there was a nuclear holocaust. everyone is dead.
Rosie: *oily robot tears* oh Mr. J. well not everyone is dead. here, try this tea.
Vault Boy: don't mind if i do *gulps down the entire teacup*
Rosie flashes a menacing smile.
Rosie (robotic laughter): heh heh heh heh
* in the lab, Vault Boy fashions himself a spiffy new state-of-the-art four-barreled gun.
Vault Boy looks directly at the camera.
Vault Boy: Nerf.
* narrator: note that the S stands for Superman....i mean, Safety. couldn't get that trademark lifted.
* Vault Boy (reading): the big books have the big words.
* Vault Boy (swaying left and right): i'm riding the bus like a good boy.
* Vault Boy: brother, can i use your blood?
fallen soldier: yes, brother, anything for the cause.
Vault Boy: thank you. after the war, i'm gonna be a vampire...
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
happy weekend, my babies. i'm gonna go sleep now for a billion years...