1. what brings you here to TMIT? that gorgeous white couch above, that thing is a masterpiece of tablature wood and spring-mounted action. and the redwood finish in the background completes the grand, elegant place to lie and be comfortable. my life is on the couch, whether i'm sleeping, sexting, sexing, therapying, or painting my grandfather on a ceiling.
2. have you played TMIT before? how often do you play? i don't remember, i was a bird then. it's the only thing i do religiously...
3. what's your problem? i don't have enough money for the full hour. how about i tell you my embarrassing secret, you tell me "don't do that anymore", and i'll buy you a drink.
4. how does playing TMIT make you feel? inspired, included, inclusive, immaculate, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
5. does TMIT help get you ideas for writing? yes, sincerely. i marvel at how connected all of my writing ideas are when it comes to TMIT flowing into my soap opera flowing into my instagram stories. it's all one big beautiful circle, an energy ring of infinite speed, Heaven, The Flash DC Comics concept of the Speed Force.
6. is playing TMIT therapy for you? all writing is free therapy which is better than paid therapy cos you don't have to get out of bed. i can do my speed in my pajamas in peace.
bonus: if you could wave a magic wand, what positive changes would you make happen in your life? do you need the wand to make the changes? without my wand i can't get water. they say you need water to live. though i've noticed i'm more artistic when i don't bathe...
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY