1. what three things do you expect from a relationship with a lover? that we'll eventually marry though it doesn't have to be next week, makeup sex, cheese.
2. what three things do you expect from your relationship with your child? i only want one thing, that he will turn into a real boy someday. there's this annoying cricket that is all up in my business at my wood shop, i try to blow him out the door but he's got an umbrella.
3. how do you mend a broken heart? superglue
4. what is your favorite therapy (remedial treatment of mental or bodily disorder)? i'm getting fitted for a cyberbrain next week. that's why i said it doesn't have to be next week. the doctors say it's still in the experimental stage but they trust the science of the source. my doctors watch a lot of anime.
5. who in your life has an annoying habit? how do you deal? Jiminy Cricket. he won't leave me alone. i ignore him. that's what they say to do to deal with bullies, right?
6. describe yourself in five words but not these five words: funny, fun, nice, kind, responsible: i really want Morrissey's hair.
bonus: if in a long-time romantic relationship, do you still flirt? how do you flirt with your significant other? check back in one week. i love to flirt with random people on the street, flirting is the best part, it's better than cheese. potential energy is much more interesting than kinetic energy, ask any scientist. i asked my college science professor about this but she thought i was flirting with her and banned me from college.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY