Friday, May 22, 2015

LET THE TEARS FALL INTO THE DOUGH





learned:

* son: dad, what's all this white powder?
dad: flour, son, flour. it's not the other stuff. i got clean and sober when you were born.
son: thanks, dad.

* dad: son, what are you making over there? why are they green? it's not St. Patrick's Day.

* dad: OMG did you see that hot babe who walked into our modest little shop this morning? i've been out of the game for so long since your mother passed but i think i'm gonna gumption up the courage and ask her out.
son: too late, pops, she already asked me out.
dad: now son there's a reason my name is first on the sign, seniority and all, i got perks, i got first dibs.

* son: dad, some strangers gave me this brochure. i think i want to join.
dad: let me take a look at that. levels...couch...religion and science combined...President Tom Cruise? i dunno, son.

* Marty: why so glum, chum?
dad: not now, Marty, i'm lonely. my son left me, he went Hollywood or something.
Marty: you should have gone with him, i've seen you act, you're good, weren't you a baker once?

* dad: SON! SON! the prodigal son has returned to me! i love you, son. why did you come back? do you want to take over the family business when i go?
son: the party i was at kept playing this incessant house music. the beats were boring into my brain, i had to get outta there.
dad: oh son, do you want to take over the bakery? i won't be around forever.
son: nah.

CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK.

happy weekend.








No comments: