* you know who WAS cheering and clapping at this? Aesop.
* he wasn't egging the crowd on to cheer for his performance, there was a nasty fly buzzing around his face he was trying to swat.
* egg, face...
* breaking news: the fly beat him to the finish line, too.
* no, see, he thought this was a relay race and he had already passed his baton.
* winning runner: good game, man, good effort, these things happen.
runner with egg on his face: thanks, man, thanks for being such a good sport and not rubbing it in. hey man, do you know which way the camera is facing? this is the most embarrassing moment of my life and i kinda want to turn away from the camera and get the fuck out of here as fast as i can.
winning runner: dunno but it doesn't matter, you're a slow runner.
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK.