1. who has been the biggest influence in your life? my parents, my dad God rest his soul for being my intellectual and kindness example and my mom for being despite a very hard childhood the best person who ever lived. if i don't stop now i'll cry and won't be able to continue.
2. what kinds of things really make you laugh? everything when i'm sipping a 40.
3. what's your favorite place in the entire world? inside your imagination
4. who is your best friend? what do you admire about him/her? Koda, see above. he's a caveman who was trapped in ice for a really long time and emerged with, well, let's say a limited vocabulary but he's getting better. he stumbles and stutters a bit but he is a paragon of virtue. he probably won't be using the word elliptical in conversation but he sure does work that elliptical! and he was ice-neighbors with Walt Disney. he wants to reunite with his little brother, the two were separated by a sabre tooth tiger. i tried to tell Koda that it was a CGI tiger but he's still having PTSD after the incident. if any of you guys stumble upon a stray Energem, please give it to my friend or his team, follow a dude who looks like E.T. in a hood to their secret location. he loves his burgers, he will eat any burger with no qualms, eat it whole in one bite. SPOILERS!!!: Kendall is the Purple Ranger and that hot babe at the end of the episode serving them at the cafe is the Aqua Ranger, MAYBE. i admire this man greatly. i was a little hesitant to join the bandwagon just cos i'm not generally a joiner but
AFTER THIS, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK,
i was hooked forever.
5. what's your biggest goal in life right now? being the best friend i can be
6. what was your family like growing up? see 1. i only got mad once during my childhood, when my mom didn't get me a Power Rangers toy i wanted one Christmas...
bonus: what is the one thing about you that would surprise us? i've never laughed out loud in my life.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY