no, it's later this month, but i decided for a preemptive strike before Google trolls me again. in honor of the seminal Happy Birthday Song episode of Regular Show, i was lost and found this SNL skit which addressed the same topic. one year wiser, one year closer to the truth, same ol' same ol' song.
* who's the cute redhead?
* yes it does look familiar, it's the page bowl cut i wore in college. they said i couldn't be in the Medieval Club without wearing and maintaining it all the time. i kept asking the seniors if the hazing period was over but they kept talkin' 'bout historical accuracy.
* hey i know those snakes and purple robes! it's the Oakland, CA chapter of the Illuminati! those guys really get down! Raiders 4 LYF! no wait, it's the Amish chapter! those guys really get Dutch down at night in Pennsylvania!
* not all witches are witches, but your mother is a crone. that hurts more than the army boots thing.
* i was born of man.
* that's distracting, should have had the cue cards on the mirror, won't have to look away if the lines are memorized. why aren't the lines just always memorized? i know why, but still.
* Eternity cannot be embodied, for the embodiment itself, the something, would have to be apart from eternity, the everything. it's like Kanna from Inuyasha who represents Nothing. poor girl.
* nightmare trees. like, bad pot?
CLICK HERE FOR THE SKIT
OR CLICK HERE FOR JUST THE AUDIO
happy weekend. don't let The Man get/keep/bring you down, and i say this as A Man.