this needs to happen. i don't know if this pilot has since been picked up, but i need to see all 38 episodes from all 3 seasons on SyFy Network, including the strike-shortened one, and the made-for-tv special which concluded the series properly and assuaged the irrational fans till the next con after it was prematurely canceled.
* if this is crazy, baby, i don't wanna be sane. insanity is nature's 40 malt liquor.
* there are beings that don't know the difference between right and wrong...
* Southern lawyer trope even in space
* so close, the judge was almost Solomon there.
* sphincter is not funny, we all have them, they're necessary, i'm picturing my sphincter right now. okay, pronouncing it may be a little funny, but sphincter is not funny.
* would you fuck a hot alien babe if her name was Diet Coke? i would, i'm not into labels.
* people can't date humans.
* do you know what 7th Base is? the rusty venture but fully clothed.
* is a friend who kills a friend still a friend? Naruto and Sasuke would like to talk with you.
* i have always gotten to things late. by the time i make it to the underground, it's full and aboveground. when i was into Star Trek: TNG, the indies were into Babylon 5. before i had time to switch, the indie indies were quietly whispering about how Farscape had all the hip lingo. and then there's Lexx. nobody has ever cared about Lexx. is Sliders on DVD yet?
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK.
CLICK HERE FOR A BTS.
CLICK HERE FOR HOW THEY BUILT THE SPACESHIP FOR THE SHOW AND WHY YOU SAW ALL THOSE UFOS IN THE SKY AS A KID. I'M LOOKING SQUARELY AT YOU, FOX MULDER AND JOSE CHUNG.
CLICK HERE FOR A GENERAL MEDITATION ON STRIVING TO BEAT YOUR HERO DESPITE BEING A NOBODY IN THE WORLD.
happy weekend. hi, i'm high.