living life would just be more interesting with BGM=background music...in the background.
what background music should play in the background in these various situations?:
1. when you wake up in the morning: "Morning" by Grieg of course.
2. when you climax during sex: CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
3. when you urinate: silence, i need silence or i get too nervous to pee. i have an irritable penis.
4. when you walk into your home after a long day of work: anything from the musical Hair.
5. when you take the first sip of your favorite beverage: that annoying Folgers Coffee jingle, the one where the son comes home from college and wakes up the empty-nesters who had finally forgotten they had a son.
bonus: when you are reprimanding your kids or yelling at your significant other: if i were lucky enough to have kids or a significant other one day, i'd love them, never yell at them. i imagine the Sesame Street theme always playing in the background. even adults need sunny days.
bonus bonus: when you are having sexual relations: either music from Romeo and Juliet or the Benny Hill theme depending on the number of the date...
this is awesome: considering the content of this anime, the fact that this is done in a church makes it doubly awesome: CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY