Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SSS: SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, RAVE, REPEAT


*CLICKY CLICKY*

click above to wash out the last series and begin this new one so fresh and so clean. my front is your naked palette.




my brilliant, gorgeous, and lovely friend Juli---mate in British---everyone calls her Jules but for some reason i call her Juli---sent me a link to a cool song she said reminded her of me and my, uh, personality. i couldn't agree more when i heard it, the rambling about cats especially and the times i try to connect disparate thoughts together in my writing and succeed each time.

so, here it is, enjoy:

CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK


thanks, babe, you know i'm in love with you, right? and i'm not saying that just to be polite in front of blog company.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT JULI'S BLOG, YOU MUST GO THERE, HER WRITING IS SO GOOD IT MAKES YOU REEVALUATE HOW GOOD YOU THOUGHT YOUR OWN WRITING WAS.

think i should go outside, it's gloomy today, could rain, perfect weather.

am i still alive?

at this moment?

yes i am

i just typed something

that proves it

might not always be the case

but for now, yes




CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, PLEASE ADD YOUR ENTRY TO THE LINKY TOOL BELOW:

.

5 comments:

Jules said...

Eat....cinnabon
sleep....not much since cable have SHAFTED you!
Rave...on here about life (you can rave properly as well if you like)
REPEAT!

Phoenix...this is SO you. The cat, the ramblings, the "I'm starting here - but it's going there" I swear Fatboy Slim has read your blog.

WELL THANK YOU because now I feel EPIC ;)

You warm my heart with your loveliness:)

the late phoenix said...

oh, the cable, i was hoping i'd wake up from that...but no, it's still real. more and more i'm just not caring anymore, i record all the shows and still get my sleep, i need my sleep, without it i get...disoriented...fuzzy...about the meaning of life.

Fatboy Slim is too busy being cool to read blogs.

Missed Periods said...

I can't go to her blog. I don't want to reevaluate my writing!!! I want to remain in denial.

Cheeky Minx said...

Oh... Too gorgeous, you two.

I'll be clicking le linky to find Juli in two shakes of a minx's tail. I'm looking forward to reading the words that will bring me to my knees.

Love the tum, hun...

the late phoenix said...

jenny: you can't escape the link, you now know it exists, it will stare at you until you click it...

cheeky: i fill my tummy with hunny