Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SSS: FOUND GROUND


*CLICKY CLICKY*

click above to complete the journey and start on the second one.

that's one small step for Phoenix...one giant leap backwards for mankind.



i'm tired

of living

this way

it's cliche to say

but all cliches are boring

and predictable

like humans

when they get scared

save you

i want to save you

no, you save me

by being you

without you

i am nothing

cliche

but true

all of my journeys

don't matter

if there's not someone near the pot of gold at the end

rainbows fade

internet celebrity fades

the next facebook is around the corner

without the next typed word, i don't exist

unless you declare that you love me

then i can breathe again

for the first time

and we can don our spacesuits and travel

this life doesn't matter,

it's the second journey that counts

but like this life, loneliness is still loneliness

i won't care about the second journey without you

even if it's the second one that really counts

cruising amongst the stars is fun

only if my star is my Whovian companion

the star of my life: you

you are the star that forms my I

i see that with my eyes

all my knowledge is inert

if it can't bounce off your heavenly body

together we form a new heavenly body in the sky

your heavenly body and my observation of you

it's the observation which forms the rock of the new planet

and forever we shall be known

not facebook-famous

but known to each other

CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK: LET US AWAY TO SPACE AND BEYOND.




CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, PLEASE ADD YOUR ENTRY TO THE LINKY TOOL BELOW:

.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Like ;)

That's very moving. almost naively sweet. Pure.

the late phoenix said...

i'm nothing if not naive.

Cheeky Minx said...

You have the soul of a poet...

the late phoenix said...

cheeky: thanks, babe, i try.