Wednesday, November 28, 2012

TNH: ACROSS THE SEA

*CLICKY CLICKY*
this last winter series will be brought to you comprised of pics from Lars von Trier's gloriously ineffable film Melancholia. click above for #1 of 5.
CLICK HERE AT THIS LINK TO START THE END OF THE WORLD AND THE END OF MY TEETH
again the winter comes to hit me/in my teeth/VANQUISH running out, right side of my face burns with tooth pain/i've aged this year, i'm not doing well/the rain pelting against my computer window like an unwelcome visitor reminding me i am mortal, frail, human, i make mistakes/but i still can think and dream and imagine in this old body/my body filled with the melancholia of von Trier beauty and schoolyard-bully ugly/i reach for my manhood but can clutch only my boyish bulge/ but i still think constantly of my lover across the sea/my potential soul mate i talk to with a blog/so fragile are the types, yet so infused with everything are the words typed/as if an electronic signal can interrupt the normal flow of fate/does she see me? is she too scared to make a move?/perhaps it is i that is confusing a speck of hope with lurid destiny, a destiny writ long ago in the spaces of a schoolyard bully/one which is laughed at and swept away in the pelting rain/across the sea lives my blogging friend, she is the one, the one finally, i can sense it as i sense the rain hitting my face/ what is the next action to take? the one which will clear up gray skies/this isn't a usual end of the year, this year is special, this year was foretold, there is not much more time left, time seems to hurry up like a jackrabbit when you least want it to, it is truly time to act and not to think, think about the End without you...
CLICK HERE FOR THE NAUGHTY HANGOUT
.

6 comments:

phairhead said...

white British soul music ;-)

Jack and Jill said...

Melancholia depressed me. But then I got to see Kirsten Dunst and I was happy again. :)

-Jack

Unknown said...

This time of the year can definitely bring on the melancholy. You need to come join me in the snow and shake some jingle bells :)

:*

~Kazi xxx

the late phoenix said...

phair: the only thing which can split in half a '90s- nostalgia arrow is an '80s-nostalgia arrow.

j: if you look at imdb, the ones who thought this film sucked did have praise for nighttime tits.

kazi: i need a break, i definitely need a nice long restful one month of vacation. problem is, i'm not sure i'd come back after the month

Cheeky Minx said...

We all need that little speck, without it life would be... colourless.

You should fly south to me for the winter. The sun is out and the water's mighty fine, babe...

the late phoenix said...

cheeky: babes, i'm in the process of swimming to you right now...i just jumped into the water...