top pic: you: the ant. life: the sugar. if you're an addict it's the other way around.
don't worry, they won the case. the jury didn't actually hear the songs themselves, but art is art is art. similar, sure, but all music is stolen from Bach.
1. when sizing up/assessing your relationship, is there a couple (celebrity or not) you envy? Hiddleswift. those two crazy kids look to be as steady as the Rock of Gibraltar...................no but seriously, Tom, Tom, buddy, what, what are you doing, buddy?
2. what stage is your current relationship in? a) infatuation stage: strong urges and intense emotions, sex b) understanding stage: gettin' to know you, gettin' to know all about you, your partner doesn't bore you to tears c) molding stage: changing each other to make the bond stronger d) advanced level:
1: doubt stage: buyer's remorse, thinking of exiting
2: happy stage: all kinks and flaws ironed out, nirvana
i'm forever in the MOULD STAGE, CLICK HERE RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
3. those who are alone (forever or otherwise), at which stage did your relationship end? the planning stage...
4. do you think you are too good for your partner? why do you feel this way? i just want to kiss. on the cheek. yes i have two shoes.
5. write a 25-word love note to your current SO or infatuee:
i love you more than love itself
which is impossible
but then again, it's a miracle that human beings exist
so we got that going for us
sorry, i was gonna do this thing where i used each letter of the alphabet but then i'd have to shaft zed again and i didn't feel comfortable doing that. i feel bad for zed.
bonus: have you ever been obsessively in love/borderline clingy with someone? how did you get over it? yes. i watched Fatal Attraction.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY