* i love this stuff. i live for this stuff. i love shorts. which is ironic cos i haven't worn shorts in 20 years. this is like if adult swim and Imagemakers on PBS had a baby. a baby who grew up to be Wes Anderson.
* frog team? i'm not Navy SEAL material.
* I FOREVER HATE ALL ANIMAL ABUSE . ART IS NEVER AN EXCUSE.
* play Jerry Cantrell's Boggy Depot in the background as you watch this.
* it's when he rubs himself in the back of his pants you should worry.
* it's all grass in the end.
* shovel privileges suspended. for one week.
* don't play with your rolling cart like that, there are cameras everywhere.
* still scratching my head over the female voice narration. not sure what they were going for there. does anyone know Wes Anderson's instagram?
* this is getting ridiculous. we are being reduced to suitcase gas. when is that renewable energy from the alien ship coming?
* sugar sludge, also known as: sugar
* oh i see, it's the woman in the blue shirt, cap, and bottle in her butt. she's the worm who's taken over the dude's body, i'm tryna keep up.
* we missed you, Hotel Hell.
* dude, it's just carrots.
* first time in my life i'm rooting for the cops
* solution: don't go to the bathroom.
* God is Pepe Le Pew. and we are the cat with the white stripe on our back.
* filthy hippie Berniebot Sanderista cosplayers
* current mood: dumb/happy. thanks, Kurt.
* a sock filled with...white jewels
* you can grin, but you can't grin aggressively.
* just don't go to any Christmas parties with the mayor
* a denial died on my tongue: wish i could write like that.
* the mayor WISHES he was Hugh Hefner.
* that's the problem, the mayor can't give himself a one-week shovel suspension. Vermin Supreme 2016
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK