* so, what were your favorite shows growing up?
* it was on PBS in my area. everybody experimented in the '70s.
* "i would watch it after the news. nothing on Candle Cove was ever as scary as what was on the news."
* YOU HAVE TO GO INSIDE: i remember the first time i heard those words. my wedding night. it was death by snu-snu.
* the Skin-Taker's hat isn't made of skin, that's rich, smooth corinthian leather.
* little girl: why do you always have a glazed-over look?
Skin-Taker: i'm dead. and i have glass eyes.
little girl: why does your mouth grind like that?
Skin-Taker: i need jaw surgery but it's too expensive.
* "i'd wet my bed cos of Candle Cove. also it didn't help that i'd drink five cups of coffee right before i went to bed."
* son: so mom, remember Candle Cove?
mom in nursing home: yes, i was the little girl on that show.
son: that's crazy.
mom in nursing home: not as crazy as you staring at a screen full of static for thirty minutes. are you sure you're not the one who should be in a nursing home?
* oh yeah, Candle Cove, i remember now, scary stuff: CLICK HERE
* don't be scared by the end of this video, it's just Tool's new video: CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK