CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
1. at your best friend's wedding you definitely know his/her spouse-to-be is having an affair with the best man/maid of honor. you see secret disheveled hair and everything. what do you do? ruin the big day or prevent him/her marrying a cheater? a) spill b) don't snitch c) confrontation with the cheater d) when the officiant says, "if anyone has a beef with this union, sing like a canary now or else snitches get stitches," you sing like a canary. this happened to me. i lost the cheater who was my best friend, the best friend who was my best friend, his wife-to-be who was my best friend, and the officiant who was my best friend and took me round back and demanded to know where his donuts were he sent me out to get. one bright spot: all the disheveled hair inspired me to open up my own hair salon.
2. if you saw someone shoplifting, what would you do? CLICK HERE
3. a train is barreling down the tracks towards five people. long story short, the only way to stop the train is to push the heavy man next to you over the bridge and onto the track, killing him but saving the five people. what do you do? this is the type of stuff that Batman has to wrestle with everyday whenever the Joker gets in one of his moods. Doctor Who with Davros. would you kill child Hitler? i probably would but then the episode would end with me actually being the man who is pushed over the bridge. then Rod Serling would come out and sum up the proceedings in his philosophical way...and then he'd try to sell you a pack of smokes.
4. if you knew no one would ever find out, would you fool around with your attractive in-law? what would you do? a) make it clear: not interested b) continue just flirting c) fuel up your sexual fantasies starring them d) let's get physical, physical this happened to me. i made it clear: not interested. then we fucked. my high fantasy turned into a low fantasy. no one ever knew, but i knew. i picked up a new pet bunny and a copy of The Tell-Tale Heart on my way home...
5. would you rather have one year off at your current rate of pay OR work your current job for a year at double your current rate of pay? that's a double negative.
bonus: why should anyone care what consenting adults do in private? exactly. who was it that said that a human being ceases to be a human being if said human being has no privacy? Socrates, right? did you know that Socrates's last name was Snowden?
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY