Monday, August 17, 2015

TMIT: CAN SOMETHING BE BOTH RANDOM AND RIGGED?










1. when you first skied down the slopes of love with your SO were you a) bunny hill beginner b) seasoned ski bum c) black diamond risktaker pulling out all manner of trick and inversion?: i was a seasoned bum. i lost my taste for snow after the Frosty thing. when you see a live snowman melt into a puddle and die right before your eyes it changes you. i can never drink water again.

2. if you had a sexal encounter in a taxi and the meter was running, costing you $1 per minute, how much would that cab ride cost you? a penny. but a pretty penny, all nice and shiny and buffed up and rubbed.

3. who has the better sense of humor, you or your SO? my significant other, who doesn't exist. *cries*

4. what is the weirdest part of your nightly bedtime routine? i for one have never believed in sleepwalking. i mean that's just a thing in cartoons, right? no way that's real. *ugh* what? i've just been roused awake. who's shaking my shoulder? Frosty, is that you? whoa, this whole time i've been typing up my TMIT i was really sleepwalking...

5. fill in the blank. i can't stand to be called_______Peewee. i know that was a cool name like back in the 1920s but not now. however, if you do dare call me anything, remember one thing very clearly, i will NEVER EVER want to be called late for dinner.

thanks, Johnny Carson, for all of 5 :)

6. what household item do you use and never put back where it belongs? my root vegetables..........................if you know what i mean

bonus: was the first bed you ever had sex in twin, double, queen, king, or other? as Family Guy teaches, if you have a twin mattress, you're pretty much a failure as a human being.

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY


5 comments:

Jules said...

I think you are pulling the covers over our eyes, sweet Phoenixeseseses and that you actually DO have an SO. I think this harpy is lounging like a Queen in your King sized bed and calls you Peewee when you're late for your root vegetable and Frosty banquet....if you know what I mean. *)

AtiyaLuv said...

i know you are but what am I?
that peewee answer just took me back!!

the late phoenix said...

juli: oh no mah dahlin, I am as single as can be. I have a twin mattress, that's the final proof right there *)

atiya: I cried at the wedding when Pee-wee loved his fruit salad so much he married it. I always cry at weddings.

Cheeky Minx said...

#4 What's this? No sleep fucking? Are you sure....? ;-)

the late phoenix said...

cheeky: my dreams are wild and free................and buck naked ;)