Friday, August 2, 2013

THE BEST MEDICINE


bad day? bad week? bad month? bad life? destroyed a lifelong friendship with a couple strokes of the keyboard? the person who finally guaranteed you happiness is now gone in a puff and in a huff? a bad day versus a good life, a momentary lapse versus continued online fun, like sands in the hourglass, you're drowning in the sand trap, and she had the only vine that could get you out in her bag.

you're contemplating whether or not to continue typing...

laugh, smile, enjoy, at least you have a television to look at, at least you're not starving...oh...well...maybe you are starving for something:

CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK, MY FRIENDS. WEEKEND?

.

2 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

You're the best medicine for me, babe. Luckily I'm back in the land of my Mac and reliable wifi so I can submerge myself in you.

(I've destroyed many a something with my typing. I blame my possessed, demon fingers...)

the late phoenix said...

Cheeky, promise nothing will ever break our friendship? not even a demon?