Friday, March 1, 2013

BABE OF THE WEEK: CASSIDY HUBBARTH

sportscaster? phoenix? p'shaw, no way
Cassidy is a cool-sounding name, but nothing quite rolls off the tongue like pronouncing "Hubbarth"...try it with me...see?
from touchdowns to bad line tennis calls to the latest swish,
it all goes down with just that little bit extra flare
when she's around to drop the knowledge.
basketball dimes...to dimepiece
slam dunks...and a slampiece
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK, WAIT 'TIL THE END, AND BOOM: HARD NIPPLES
gonna take an early weekend,
shall we meet again?
maybe in another life, brother
promise me one thing, though?
next time you pick up a dirty old colored pencil on the street,
sharpen it and remember me.
think of me completing the next part of my SSS fronty with new colored pencil orange (French: orange) gripped in my carpal-tunnel fingers.
.

No comments: