Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SSS: POPPY

*CLICKY CLICKY*
click above to bury this series in the harsh desert sands.
THEN, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK, FOR BLOOD AND NOURISHMENT
Poppy, forgive your son,
you were the kind intellectual,
i am not worthy of your loins,
i turned out the surly atheist
who only doesn't believe 'cause he hasn't found love.
the new cat instinctualized as much, he scratches me with abandon 'cause he has the go-ahead from you and the other angels,
the new pet is the reincarnation of our beloved white Persian who licks and head-motions and twirls into comfort just like the old pet did, everything except licking my nose,
the nose knows, especially with animals,
the new cat takes back his purrs, he offers them sparingly, not before making me see with a bite.
how did my teachers put up with me?, they with jobs and me without a job, two separate beings, two walks of life, two forms, the new cat and the old cat.
CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, PLEASE ADD YOUR ENTRY TO THE LINKY TOOL BELOW:
.

4 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

The nose knows but the lips and tongue taste the scarlet iron staining your skin, the lips and tongue heal the wounds from your new kitty cat... :*

the late phoenix said...

cheeky: Scarlet Iron Staining, perfect title for my next something: band, novel, short story, y'know...

Unknown said...

Sounds like a Haughty Cat ;)
Lovely bit of poetry there, sir, hope you're enjoying the new feline!

~Kazi xxx

the late phoenix said...

kazi: i must protect my new cat from the dangers of becoming an internet meme.