Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SSS: EULOGY

*CLICKY CLICKY*
click above for #3 of 4
DON'T WAIT, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
my cat, my beloved cat, my beautiful baby, a stroke out of the blue, missed
i loved that pussy more than i will ever love a woman's pussy
and that is why i am still single
fuck this shit, this shit is real
do i exist without?
which meaning-laden word should i type next?
i wish i had superpowers
the entire universe is really located in the palm of my hand
CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, PLEASE ADD YOUR ENTRY TO THE LINKY TOOL BELOW:
.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, hun... big, big hugs coming your way :(

And... your nipple makes a lovely iris...

:*

~Kazi xxx

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little pussycat.
Such a sad, sad loss.
My thoughts are with you!

Cheeky Minx said...

Words can't express how sorry I am for your loss, babe... x

the late phoenix said...

kazi: Iris, great name for a couple of intense songs, Goo Goo Dolls and Live :)

B: that isn't a pic of my actual cat, but she was a pretty fluffy Persian with hypnotic eyes much like the one pictured there

cheeky: thanks, babe...missed ya