Wednesday, January 30, 2013

SSS: CAT SCRATCH FEVER

*CLICKY CLICKY*
click above on my first ever ipad mini photo to dig up a new series
let me explain. that fronty pic up there with the glare bar at the bottom is the very first ipad mini pic i took. it was of my lush green garden in my backyard. it's a beautiful wondrous place my backyard garden, the type illustrated in children's fairy tales, with long greenery, yellow flowers, a place so awash in small clovers that one cannot see the brown dirt surface, you can hide in there and think about your imaginings, it's the Secret Garden, the Fairy Garden and everything else. well, the pic i took turned out well, i scrunched myself in the middle of the mini forest, tried to capture a fleeting chirping blue bird but couldn't, and took a nice shot in the middle of the whole thing, it was well-lit and crisp and clear and it showcased those unusual green clover plants with the five leaves that grow alongside the yellow flowers, i wanted my readers to identify the species for me.
lo and behold, i try to copy and paste the pic onto this very here blog post, and apparently, i need an upgraded server, or the server doesn't work with the function of adding pics or something, so i'm screwed, can't post the original pretty pic. somebody help me. instead, i'm sorry, but you get the pic as it's on my ipad mini (which i "love" so much) having to photograph the photograph using my desktop camera. hence, the muddied, gray, paltry image of its former self. one day i will learn...if you teach me.
the second part to all of this is the clicky pic, which shows you the war scars of my new cat, who i definitely love. if he's a scratching pistol with me, his Father, imagine how he'd be when my imaginary girlfriend comes over to play.
did you know that February is A Perfect Circle Month? i know, you didn't, huh? you thought i was going for Black History Month or Cupid's Reckoning. nope, it's an obscure fact, but it is indeed A Perfect Circle Month. see, folks, stick with me for all of your latest Illuminati knowledge updates.
NOW, CLICK HERE AT THIS LINK FOR ANOTHER WOODED SCENE
CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, PLEASE ADD YOUR ENTRY TO THE LINKY TOOL BELOW:
.

5 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

Your new kitty sounds a little scary. All I can offer is a kiss to make that scratch better. And my knowledge of all things cheeky. (Sadly, my iPad know-how is lacking.)

Gorgeous pics, babe. I love the hazy lushness of your Secret Garden... :*

Unknown said...

I can't stand the servers associated with Blogger, so much happier since I switched to WordPress!! That is your answer, my friend...

And ouch! is kitty an outdoor feline? if not I would suggest a claw removal before she rips your heart and home to shreds!!

:*

~Kazi xxx

the late phoenix said...

cheeky: your kisses make all the hurts go away. let's kiss...and kiss and kiss and :*

kazi: my house is ripped to shreds, but my heart is full. if i die from an infection from the cat scratch, it will have been worth it...

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! You are too funny!! I have been so busy and I always remember to do SSS on Fridays, which is beside the point... I think I should do all of mine a week ahead so that I don't keep forgetting! I am definitely feeling like it's time for some SSS!!!

the late phoenix said...

B: SSS is quickly going the way of the dinosaurs...