Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SSS: PHAIR IS MY JET CITY WOMAN

*CLICKY CLICKY*
click above on the Space Needle for #2 of 4. Seattle, the best place on earth for art and culture, in the past historically, now, and forever more. i wish i was Cobain's bff back in the day there, we would have skateboarded the hell out of the joint. it rains there constantly, which is good for my depression.
special shout-out to my blogger buddy PHAIRHEAD, CLICK HERE FOR HER BLOG, for re-reminding me of this gem of a song. the opening guitar licks in this song are downright delicious, those circles of sound, rings of riff music, ring in my ears like pleasant sugar.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SONG, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK, TO HEAR WHAT I MEAN
Trouble over a misunderstood emoticon,
this is what i had to deal with this week
this is the poor paltry life of a blogger
dealing with blog life like we were back in grade school
i should be performing Romeo on the Big Stage now,
not quarreling over whether that's a semicolon or not,
winks can mean different things, too, the interpretation enters a repeating loop of frustration
meanwhile my Juliet, my potential wife, calls out to her Romeo in vain.
CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES AND TO PLAY YOURSELF. ADD YOUR ENTRY TO THE LINKY TOOL BELOW:
.

5 comments:

phairhead said...

Muchas gracias, corazon! Yr handsome visage got me inspired to write a new post.....nothing as fantastical as you of course.

xoxoxo

Anne Frank said...

have I red depression?! Dios los cría y ellos se juntan xD Hope you get better. Personaly I love the poor paltry life of a blogger. I love it since I even known I have a depression. Love to dont have any specifical timetable for posting and the opportunity of being myself in front of many people that probably are going to meet me more than the people around me. Well U_U too much blablabla xD going to sleep! Nice posts! follow you! bye

the late phoenix said...

phair: mi corazon es heart-shaped

anne frank: thank you for everything. there is no such thing as too much blablabla here, type to your corazon's content :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to submit my link twice, my computer isn't being nice to me today, I'd pout but I don't do that. : )

the late phoenix said...

B: you betta not pout, betta not cry...