THE LATE PHOENIX: I WANTED TO BE FAMOUS. INSTEAD, I HAVE THIS BLOG.
1. i like turtles2. yellow...cake3. shouting at the sun4. it was a good thing, too, i needed a drink...5. the one on Mars
I do like turtles!WaterskiSun tanningI've never been on a waterbed.I've only seen the Atlantic ocean.
1. I like turtles. Apparently the cops like them too. I was once stopped in traffic whilst an out-of-town cop allowed a huge turtle to cross the road ;)2. I used to think of surfing and waterskiing. Now I think of the Pee Olympics.3. I swear that I saw Olympic Beach Tangoing the other day!! how cool is that ;)4. Never did that I swear!! though we used to make it slosh something fierce, made the neighbours think a tsunami was coming. Ah, those were the days!!5. Ocean's Eleven, of course :D:*~Kazi xxx
1. Sure, when they are in EAC...2. No hurling on the shell! Just waxed it.3. Swimming out to the ocean4. Never have lived down the "Don't ever wear cleats when performing cunnilingus upside down!"5. The warmest one.
The church looks like it's submerged in water this week.My answers:1. No, not even Teenage Mutant Ninja ones.2. Probably golden showers. I'm not into them, but that's the way my mind works.3. Can I say having sex even if I've never done that on a beach? (Jill has.)4. We both drowned.5. Frank Sinatra's version. Clooney's version sucks.
Ooh, fingers and waves...1. How could I not like turtles?2. Skinny-dipping.3. Skinny-dipping.4. Waterbeds?! How beautifully '70s of you, my darling! (I can't do waterbeds, they make me nauseous.)5. The one on my doorstep.I adore your deep blue, babe...
jax: you've never been on a waterbed?...interesting, interesting...kazi: Pee Olympics > London Olympics, although of course i'm loving the beach volleyball babesnv: ah, Finding Nemo...jj: between the new TMNT and Splatalot, the new Nick is gonna entertain my babysitting sessionscheeky: oh, to dip skinnily with you at your neighbourhood modern waters...
1. Yes! Although I wish they were big enough to use as transportation. slow, but gorgeous!2. plank surfing.. ah if only I had the balance3. Making out in the surf.. but oh the sand everywhere afterwards >.<4. I never owned a waterbed, but put two fingers inside each of my sweet spots and you'll have me gushing so much I ruin the bedding.5. which Ocean is the best? Sinatra's eleven, there really is no contest.
jana: that's the one thing to check off before my bucket list is complete: turtle-back riding
1. My favorite turtle is from the movie North Shore. 2. Sitting on a raft sipping a pina colada.3. Long walks4. I'm mopping it up right now.5. Billy Ocean
missed: i'm on mop-up duty with you! long walks on the beach, that is CLASSIC...
Post a Comment