Monday, June 18, 2012
TMIT: YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
1. what star sign are you? ARIES, the strong-as-fuck ram, i'm a ram in the bedroom, i fuck with wild abandon, i also suck like the Rams in the NFL...suck
2. do you believe in horoscopes? sure, but i also believe in magic, otherwise i wouldn't continue to honor my Thursday Night Dungeons and Dragons conclave i'm in where i'm the Head Adventurer or something like that
3. when is your birthday? i'll never tell...*shit-eating grin*
4. what's the worst birthday gift a partner has given you? a book about pheromones which ended up convincing me i was in fact an insect. only after continuous viewings of THE FLY was i able to come out of it, but now i have the cadence and mannerisms of Jeff Goldblum, so i don't know which is worse.
5. are you organized when it comes to other people's birthdays? okay, once again playing under the guise that i have real flesh friends, not just computer "friends": yes, oh yes, why yes, i am very loyal to people who voluntarily consider me their friend, i take that seriously, i honor and respect them, i would never, say, schedule their birthday party the same Sunday as Sunday at the US OPEN GOLF 2012. okay, that was me, i skipped out on Tony's birthday party to be the dude who screamed "Yabba Dabba Doo!" at Graeme McDowell as Graeme went for this golf stroke.
6. how do you normally celebrate your birthday? i treat myself to an empty box and play as a baby or young cat would play with the box
7. if you could be one age again, what would it be and why? zero, because to experience age zero is to experience God.
8. what would be your ideal birthday treat? gather together all of my blog followers, box of wine, orgy, and let my blog lurkers, just the lurkers, the ones who come visit me but never leave a comment, let them clean up the mess afterwards.
bonus: tell us your best birthday memory: 1994, right after the Cobain suicide, my best friend in the whole world, a friend i loved with a love i've yet to experience since, had his birthday party just two weeks after the suicide...i didn't feel like celebrating, i let my friend down, i was dead inside, my hero was gone, and my other hero was disappointed in me...good times, good times
bonus bonus: may we see you in your birthday suit? post a photo: yes, just come here every Wednesday for a new TNH of me, it's as simple as that.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY