Monday, August 31, 2026

THE QUESTION IS, DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE?: BEST (KIND OF) FRIENDS

















Jewel Staite kisses Ben Foster in the mouth in the Fast Forward series finale.
Jewel Staite: what are the odds?
Ben Foster: that's my line!!! this scene would have massive significance for someone who's cruelly watched every episode of this show.
Jewel: how do we end up?
Ben: I became the ice cream man.
Jewel: I did NOT join a cult. 

Ben: does this mean we;e dating?
jeweL; HELL NO. we had the best old of frond hip on planet earth: we were next-door negh bots who grew u together, a boy and a girl, not gay but I was a tomboy and you were a dork.
Ben: you;the not THST pretty so your;e gonna strpgg;e.
Jewel: and you will make nervous[[we jokes into a Duluth oof.

break-up tectL that :tale cre: at the end is a digger.

Less Than  Xeerol we bitty Julian in the desert. his family wasn't too happy about it PT it turned out great, really cin empathic.
Ringers Gowney Kr,: in the seel, less Than Pweferct. Jamie error and Dhdew M farty hide on Urah. bot it turns out Jame spader was a Mormpm thks while time...

that chicken poodle stop that has OST a bot too lich pepper in it...

Toad BotL I need pie-eyed for y tum.
Mariska Hate gotta: what is tatL pizza? I;m going out on these alfalfa sprouts, I;m a flighty party girl, nothing Ike sober Olivia Bneosn. hot honey okay?
Toad Boyl NO!!! secret Zia is digesting!!!

George Vi stanza: remember when TV GUIDE would come in the mail in DOUBKE DIGRST-size when it was the Fall preview?...

Billy rganL from the moths of babes comes nothingl except KY dis teyr;e geniuses.

Lux interior in the ie gossip boothL you probably wuln;t believe me if I told you I was s fan of Carkos Reygadas.
father Navin l get you want come upstairs to my place and see my Swoft Eond>
Lucy; he Dhera horse. not a special Alice power you have.
Father Navin l how;s Pision ivy on he sack?
LucL she goes me a rash Every Time I touch her.
Poison obyL that is so pink rock. 
Free Mvinl hen you two went to that ment; hospital and did a show for t Athens, THS was on rock.
Luv; choices are lost another form of mental Nystatin.
Position OvyL it;s like that Doreen tyche song "Out of mInd." like ESOS said, :cray people are role, too.'
Jesus:L some have accosted MT of being cray. it's craped n this bed with me, luv, Pspon, and the priest. why is there a bed in a Vinefssio booth?
Father moving I get  old with peoe;s ins.

at-home BreedL I a Kerri sky;s fighter. not I don't Waterloo...

To Kyu Horrorl; only on dairy's...

Wee-wee: if pony I had gotten my flashbulb DNOKER to land on a B&W p Marip getting that fireball to the face...

LuckyL crusted fish cristal ess pot pie. sugared footings RARELU.

Dua hater The Kegend of iron: G-retae heavy metal. Dragon's lair of you don't have ONR Porter. Gjadalf without the raph Balaji.
trophy also: the voices in y movies TTA sound like they were recorded Ina  bathroom were me. it was ky bathroom.

Ypri Fmps on stage l this next one goes out to my ex.........Trent, wherever you are...
Uret Raor walks past the Vrnel mission.
tretl singing the song softly.
Ypri lying two pianos at the same time with her legs open:L I'm an erat lither...

Dua brinch: for the settled only...
Penrose Focus wearing Tammy Faye Ballr makeup: you gotta get here early that lmao goes gays!!!
Jen R: I back with a couple rocks in KY got.........nsoucits w/ gravy.
  
Jen T: "Moore soon: is a Baltimoe thing.
V\Lindy lenzL; I say it, too. I'm not hooch0sock...

Adrienne Sorta RTL I ALMOST married other he'd berg...

Dune BlumL Jon us, all we do is go to space at night...

Jackie futgerald; I envy thought at my age I;d be having SUNCHY sex for the first time. I thought I;d be a overly widow the set of my life, getting licks only by my dog Falkor. mu Fisher never comes to visit. ,I fatter is lost on the Dattle woods, ot IL not wiped, Kpry Cinai is with her.
Walker I'm gonna bulldoze tough Lucky buying every item on this ,on & pop.

hey Good looking;: on;y on the l50s could you is elope overbought on the beach at Ciney island.
Senhor: you didn't even know I as there...

Ben Fister, departed;ly: were not even going to the ame high school?!!!
Helen Ftaoel of course not, for you know how hard high school is?!!! I can;t have you dragging me down on front for ye liar girls!!!
Ben: ...
JewelL: .........bot don't worry, er';l e one CT in out 30s when we ok at the same postcard kiosk at the mall.
Me; I know that shoppe, I;ve peed in  that shoppe.
Jewel: we'll be lifelong fronds well into out 70s.
Ben l girl, you just made me cry twice.









 

No comments: