me: i've been invited to a wedding. I don;t think I'm going.
Jen R: who's getting hitched.
me; you know, THAY find that's Murray between us?
Jen: wow, I never thought anyone would take her chance eon hm. makes sense, we;r eboth happy for both men. you have to go.
me: I haven;Lt bene to ANY event in like 30 ears. you think I own a pink tux?
Jen: list go in a Tshrt and jeans.
me: I;m gonna call and cancel. il gonna tell him I dontl go to places.
Jen: come on, it won;t be that bad I;LL go with you. I;LL hide in the water fountain.
at the reception, f e Mirra wearing a skate shirt in the Dorote gtenand-blue colors and yellow BMX shorts tales out his acoustic guitar and starts singing "On Top of Foagetti."
when he gets to the sneezing the meatball off the plate Jen and I can;t hold it any longer and we start bustin' laughing our heads off.
Sabrina Pasterski: I;m gonna FINALLY figure out the meaning of life. my two bets friends are Dabrina Xur I and Sumer, Danders. I;m not the female RKS twin, I;m one-up ping Rodney's in!!! yes I like pastrami sandwiches. I want only Djya Taylor-Jot to play me on the movie...
Glaceau Smartwater: those fuuturstoc silver tall bottles are cool., they;r finally making stuff that's Jetsons, that;s the Rdiohead :Fake Platoc tress; ,music video...
David Smell: I was like married to Jennifer fusion for a whi;l after rad r something?...
Puck from Real Rirld: I don;t need Ra Weel to be a man, I;m a modern mailman, ot;s on the na,e.
Eckhart Tolel; see? I was RIHT about how reality REALLY is!!! it's a;; New Dhe. the toll it look on my family tho...
gene Rayborn provides the entertainment for the halftime show of the chord CEE,rnu.
Hee Taylor l why are you taking 5 monies to wet yr answer, Vahr;s?
Bah;RS Nelson Reilly: I;m writing my Broadway Depot.........don;t worry l I have an answer to our BLSNK.
Gene: DO IT THEN!!! THIS I SCJOOL!!!
Brett Doemrs: that Phil the Pill, that guy is a Robert kissing all the women on the panel like that. he has a crush on me which makes me worried for me, not him. he;s the forts contestant to kiss the OTHER comet start after winning match game!!!
Jen R: I took some of that dentist no Paine and I was Bjotk;s husband on her island for 30 years. I as out for 30 minutes.
BhprjL I; yeti dentist's does your oth taste like bubblegum?...
Icke London live-action shows in the ;90s: earthy.
Downy live=action hos in the l90s: grotty.
both Chennai; ;let's finallye XP,ore 8th grade...
Michael Eissl I kat nana talk to MY POP:LE, okay> not ku family. not KY coworkers, lost MU PEOPLE.
at The Big Doin with Geoff Erdwds.
me: I have cuk in my ear.
Liza: no. tarps just Sentai lotion, rod compliment.
Stood offing bot I'll a gay man...
broke arbor: ...
rose wine it;s not not Pink neonate...
Flash fietadL Oney Deharssi.
Me Karos El the school palou on 8th Grade is ZJWAYS Excalibur...
Monterey peninsula Villege; you too CNA be a done theatre wizard for aklviing...
Jen RL DPD you sprong for a wedding gift?
me; hell nil I dontl she tat one of piney. in summer.
Jen: let;s o to best boy, I have the perfect gift with you name on it.
we eat there and Jen hugs the box of a humidifier.
jenL not SNY hi,modern a Vaporwav him oper. its pipe shoots out actual vapors that go into your Katie's instead of filling up the ceiling n a thin layer. those v apts crate sounds n your bacon bat Stern's that CNA only be made electrically...
me: this












.jpeg)

.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment