Friday, August 7, 2026

THE MAN WHO SLOWLY STOPPED TALKING: VANDERBILT VIM

 

















Tai: so why have you stopped talking?
Luke Russert: I volunteered to be Glrpoa Vamdebilt;s caregiver. she was getting on in ears. a s a PR for my fellow newsman buddy Djdero Coopr. I was all ready to hear the juicy stories, how Cajeon Croe had bought at a auction the secret love letters rebar Fjatra pend for Gltoa Vandebily. well I get there and she;s a dry zucchini!!! SE dens;t say ANYTHING!!! when  you tell her something she forgets to be Monte alter. slowly I start ti elan that it;s use;ess trying to talk to her, I realize that; it;s better to just not talk anymore altogether...

Tai: oh come on, she wasn't that bad. why she did that thing just recently. right?...
*gauzy gauzy goat*
Gloria VanderbilTl yes I am wearing the jeans. dears and gentlehearts I mist tell you that OST because you're old doesn't team happy hour needs to end. a grandma can still have her strawberry starts. so I petit Ed to have a law passed that continued saved algol at nursing homes. I drove on up to my home in a mUnsters buggy with my crate of Zima. Morrissey was there at my party.
Morrissey l this isn't my Uncola!!!
Glial that Morrosey is such a dear. he is so many.

Anya Taylor-Joy: omen don't Method act e apse we have thongs to take care of and can;t be assholes ONS eat. 
Our hagen: that is veto osnoghtfyul, Yung woman. I am spry for crating Nocilas cage...

Shady torta: now it;s Vi[oy;e Japanese? now you;LL REALY nerve see KY bother p;laying tennis again. is he buy two bother? Jamie is a girl;s name.
Goofy potent: does this mean no Del Lonte Cehter date?...

Safeway costumers cam I talk to y about he PT elms on KY phone?
Chi;a buttL I mena not right at this moment. you know> I;m stacking the dental floss here. the floss with that still has the wax. totals what a are so for.
Safeway Costner; CNA we go on at ate on your lunch hour?...

 Vjrltpher Nikola l okay both why am I THRE ONY OETSON http gets to do these tings?...

Last Svctpn hero: the villain is Rvi, prince ehrri?
Evil PRC hrryL iv exiled people smarter and younger than you. 
Didn't O';brown: I;m the years old, at is such a  weird est etc etc to say. your;e along you liked, like, Jimmy Heston?
Charles Fnce:  a snot born to be a coal-miners'...

Glom  Hnsartsl Irish soda bread is made of tears.
Marley's; it tastes like a swollen s Eason...

pickleball: s steps to be cool and offerer Ike ping-pong ot table tennis bot PT didn't work.

Me; Crater;l I knew I a th fat lady. so I did it all in my 30s. I live day whole life on y 30d: the Borsdway fame, the TV show, the heavyset sex, the opera, the love.
Blossom;s brother: you got your bradk...

Tobey Rdrodl I didn't neat the Holywopod famel u ODU enacted ot be t Gorton user man and val it a day.

Caped Crusader: sometimes at night there are people in a museum who are there cleaning the glass case housing the crown jewels...

Shorey Wesen: my boyfriend looks like a Callum...

Luke Russert: where do i go from here?
Tai: you have to learn how to talk again. to women. aa friends. i'll teach you...









No comments: