Monday, September 16, 2019

TMIT: C'EST LA VIE




1. for you, happy life = ? +? = ?

2 + 2 = 5

2. how confident are you that your relationship will last?

things were going well with my dad, i thought we were making progress, i thought we had hit a breakthrough...

BUT THEN THIS HAPPENED, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK

3. studies show exercise can improve your mood in the moment and play a preventative role for the future. how often do you exercise? what is your exercise?

THIS explains it all finally. i don't exercise, never have! THAT's why i'm so depressed all the time! the only exercise i do is i masturbate 10 times a day...you'd think my cock would be all buff from all that exercise but it's still basically your average cock.

4. how recently has someone been hurt by your actions? did you attempt to make things right or apologize?

J'Existe. the mere fact that i exist hurts people. by my very nature. it happens 10 times a day when i'm trying to write clever jokes in the comments and end up badly offending the very person i'm trying to impress. raise the salaries of all the comedians out there, it's harder than it looks to craft jokes without offending. good jokes anyway. and then of course when you try to apologize they just think you're playing them and you play yourself twice. a writer's life is cursed, trust.

5. solitude---do you welcome it or loathe it?

doesn't matter how i feel about it, i live it.

it especially hurts in Las Vegas. i get scared in Las Vegas a lot. the only person who can calm me is Morticia Addams in a safari hat walking down the Strip smoking a cig on a black longstem pipe.

BONUS: share with us something you haven't told a partner but would like to:

when i cum, i smell like pain cream.

BONUS BONUS: the boy on Small Wonder: Billy Corgan
the boy on Wonder Years: Marilyn Manson
the boy on Children of the Stones: take your pick, either British Shaggy or James Dean reincarnated by the Stones...

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I wonder??

-H

the late phoenix said...

H: that Shortland Street clip is legendary

Jules said...

1: Inspiration on toast, motivation on a muffin, freedom with fries and sex is a cinn-abon.

2: Nothing lasts. I vote for change.

3: I walk miles in my mind. Miles.

4: You can’t please everyone. Live with that and vote for change.

5: I’ll have to ask my inner goddess.

Bonus: You’re styling my cramp. *)

the late phoenix said...

1. as long as it doesn't involve cheese...cos that involves rats and caged masks...

2. same, but Trudeau let me down...

3. I've drunk Baileys from a boot, makes you walk on water...

4. now I have to clean my own house...

5. you have an outer goddess

BONUS: I miss The Crimp. I wish The Mighty Boosh would do another season, I want The Mighty Boosh in 2020 discussing Brexit!!!

*)