Monday, March 19, 2018

TMIT: BLEACH CAKE




1. who was the first person you ever had a crush on? why did you like them? Alicia Silverstone. cos she was in the movie The Crush. that seminal film was important cos it introduced me for the first time to the legend of Cary Elwes. The Princess Bride, The X-Files and everything else followed. leading up to the masterpiece that is Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

2. what is the most important material possession you have and why? dark matter. cos that's where Stephen Hawking is. he lives there now, observing and studying and reporting his findings back to Carl who's off in another dimension getting with the ladies.

3. if you were a cake which cake would you be? the cake from the Cake Episode of Bleach. trust me, watch the Cake Episode of Bleach, make it a date night, it'll be the most fun you have all year.

4. has anything/anyone ever saved your life before? Zantac. the events unfolded exactly as what happens

HERE, CLICK HERE

that blue fireman was, is, and will always be my hero. when i talked about him in session, my therapist took out the crumpled bit of folded paper he had been keeping in his front coatpocket all year, wrote something in the box, signed it, and had me committed.

5. if you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? a pound

bonus: do you have a dream you're pursuing? tell us about it. i don't have dreams anymore. i have night terrors. each time the apple watch strikes midnight i stand up like an erect doll in a hot bed sweat screaming at the top of my lungs to the ceiling fan which blithely rotates once every year, "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

my nightmares are full of strange gum. and populated by even stranger people. and they reach conclusions which are far too mindbreaking and horrifying to discuss in any form or forum. i wouldn't know where to begin. the only good which comes from this is i use them as bits and pieces of inspiration for my stories.

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY





4 comments:

May More said...

Night terrors are a dreadful thing - one of my kids had them when they were young. Would wake shaking or screaming and often would then begin to sleepwalk or talk in jibberish!

the late phoenix said...

I think it’s some sort of creative curse. all we can do is give our loved ones a midnight hug (I hug myself cos i’m alone) and comfort from the storm of a cruel world

Jules said...

I love the Princess Bride. What a fabulous book that is.

Obviously, I also love Robing Hood but I’m more partial to Triar Fuck.

I would be the cake that is a lie.

A pound Sterling or a pound in the head or a pound of sugar?

*)

the late phoenix said...

mah dahlin I love you nice to see you!

when I was a child people kept whispering in my ear "prepare to die". made me scared of the world. if only I had seen that film sooner and realized it was a quote.

I auditioned for Triar Fuck. they said I wasn't merry enough.

a good pounding

*)