* they say this one lacked their usual magical spark.
* remember when Monster.com was the ONLY place to find a job? ah, the '90s. for the record, i never found a job on Monster.com.
* don't drop that book! you'll need it later!
* imagine if the kid had a soccer blanket. Wayne Rooney would be under the bed.
* kid: Jim Henson, is that you?
Jim Henson: you know my name?
* y'know all kids don't write their Ns backwards, that's a stereotype.
* pink earmuffs, right on, the movement is growing.
* wear a crown. no wait, copyright.
* kid: so are you like Morrissey?
Moz: well we both have one yellow ball.
* kid: yo man do a jheri curl.
* so the world is like that poster on the wall?...
* Wayne Rooney's dad: mad goalie.
father: my kid's a narcoleptic, okay?
Wayne Rooney's dad: he's a drugs cheat?
father: his sports hero is that goalie who slept through the World Cup.
* father: were you tied to the goalie-post again?
father: my boy! making friends wherever he goes!
* kid: *writing* i want an orange...
Santa: your handwriting sucks.
* Electronic Battleship is for wimps. real men made the sinking explosion sounds with their mouths.
* Moz: you missing a sock?
* yep yep, high-five to the father, we see you
* Moz: Happy Christmas, kid. i left you my brown ball of trash.
* kid: it's a black hardboiled egg? not cool, man.
Moz: this is like Her but more creepy.
* kid: it would have been more emotional if you died in outer space. or never existed. or existed only in my heart.
Moz: i'm here to sell toys.
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
merry christmas, my babies