anybody else miss Goren's scintillating psychiatrist sessions with his sultry shrink?
1. why would you go to a therapist?
a) you need support b) you want to take responsibility for your life's actions c) you need guidance and to be told what to do
North Korea made me.
2. thinking of the main male lover in your life, what is sex for him?:
a) stress relief, tension reliever b) a way to show love c) something exciting he likes to do
"all of the above," says Eric Wareheim.
3. do you feel a partner is invasive for wanting to know your plans and inner thoughts? the opposite. i hope the person working on me is Mr. Comey. only the FBI can rid the CIA from my head.
4. in your opinion, what is intimate sharing? drinking each other's fluids. oh sorry i read that as intricate survivalism.
5. would you enjoy a weekend by yourself, without the company of your partner? where would you go? what would you do? not sure enjoy is the right word. Disneyland without the lines. see here's the thing: you think it's gonna be a fun time going to Disneyland off-season when there's no lines on a Wednesday morning but you start to get paranoid the more lines you see. cos there's no one there. huge caverns filled with zigzagging rope-line meant to hold caravans of tour seasons and class field trips and Model UN brigades, empty. silent. nothing. the ropes sway in the light breeze. you try to see if Pluto is by the churros but he's not. "here, boy!" you cry out into the disquieting cloudless quiescence. you try to get in contact with Walt Disney but the sign says Walt only made house calls on phones. what's a phone? the rides are just not fun when it's just you and the noiseless animatronics. if you didn't have abandonment issues before, you will now.
bonus: would you buy an outfit that you love, knowing that your partner will hate it? then would you wear it as well? THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!!! no matter what i wear, I NEED TO WEAR A GOLD CHAIN
gearing up for my three-day weekend
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY