* DISCLAIMER BEFORE WE START: ALL OF THESE ANIMALS HATED BEING IN SHOWBIZ.
* this was the rare instance where the plane wanted to ride Cal.
* there's just something about a cowboy hat. you put on a cowboy hat and all insanity turns into bravery.
* there was once an actual dog named Spot, cute little red puppy. he got too big for Cal's little rinkydink operation. like he really got too big, he's now known by his stage name Clifford.
* Cal: monkey in a suit...
monkey in the suit: not funny. i have skates on. i'm gonna go back to my jungle with these skates on my feet and forever disrupt the delicately-balanced ecosystem. you did this. you did this.
* i distinctly remember these commercials growing up as an '80s L.A. child. this was around the time i got the best news from a doctor a boy could receive: i had some sort of ailment in which the cure was a strict diet of only Coca-Cola Classic and saltines! kid jackpot! so i will always associate Cal with coke and crackers.
* come to think harder about it, this explains why i'm addicted to Coke. also why despite being a man i've never liked cars. but i love animals. from boy to man never had the least interest in cars. i love Boyz II Men though. ABC BBD the East Coast Family.
* this is what happens when Nature on PBS has to find any sponsor on the street to stay afloat. it's all up to you, it's all up to Viewers Like You. thank you.
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK