Friday, September 25, 2015

FREE WINGS FOR LIFE!!!


learned:

* BALL IS LIFE

* this was just Pete reflecting on the fact that he gets paid to bowl.

* this wasn't about this particular strike or berating this particular crowd, this was a cumulative thing for Pete, this was really about that art teacher in the third grade who told him he'd never amount to anything cos all he did was crayon inside the lines. see, it takes discipline to continuously color inside the lines.

* Pete's wife: please don't turn the camera toward me, i don't know who this crazy man is, i love you, honey, you the man!!!

* Pete to the crowd: you get free chicken wings, YOU get free chicken wings, you get an economy-sized spraycan of shoe-sanitizer...

* Pete sent this tape to the WWE as his audition and Vince McMahon rejected it for being too crazy.

* Pete sent this tape to his shrink and this was his shrink's notes: "you are not crazy, Pete, the world is crazy. you are making the world crazy."

* Pete sent this tape to the Pope and Pope Francis smiled.

CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK

happy weekend


3 comments:

Jules said...

I love bowling. More than Pete. *)

NB: Why do MY comments need blog approval? I should be exempt.

Jules said...

AND...why am I not in "The Clique" ?

I'm having a bad day and acting out; feeling unloved.

the late phoenix said...

juli: I have to have comment approval or this blog would be inundated with like 500 spam comments a day. you should see my spam folder, it's the end of the world over there. The Clique is just the posts of mine that have the most views. I love you, my sweet *red heart emoji* *)