1. do you believe in marriage? but what is belief really? what is a thought? where does a thought come from? think about it. thought about it.
2. have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to? details: baby steps, i first need to marry myself. self-love, The Greatest Love of All, thank you Whitney Houston.
3. what would be your dream way of proposing marriage? sunset, Nintendo World Store, my joystick enters her port...
4. what would be your nightmarish way of proposing marriage? if she liked Sega.
5. mainstream society has engagement rings. in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement? Ring Pop, preferably cherry.
6. would you want to participate in an open marriage as opposed to a traditional, monogamous marriage? have you given it serious thought? yes, i've always wanted to try an open marriage. it can work as long as there are no secrets. just like friends with benefits, it works every time. well, since we're being honest, i have given it thought, but not serious thought. what is a thought anyway?
bonus: tell us about someone you would have proposed to but never had the chance/opportunity: still the closest i've ever come, the blonde babe from my college drama class, what i wouldn't give for her baby mama drama...
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY