Superb Owl learned:
* defense wins championships. i now understand what this means. i always thought that was just something people say, like, "how's the weather?".
* taste the rainbow. Skittles. Kurt Cobain, i love you forever.
* i rewatched Peyton's SNL show to see him in happier times...
* Red Hot Chili Peppers paired with Bruno Mars: an odd combination, but it ended up strangely working. what i want to see next:
----Taylor Swift and Marilyn Manson
----Bieber with Willie Nelson, they have a connection, y'know.
----Dr. Dre sampling They Might Be Giants......actually, this one should happen if it hasn't already, that's a recipe for Record of the Year right there.
1. what is going well with your life? i thought constant blogging would be the death of me, but it's a calming force, it's channeling my energy in a small way but a way, much better than the coffee/coke combination i can't seem to kick.
2. what is going well with your sex life? my fantasies are getting more detailed...
3. what do you want in your life that you currently do not have? assurance that God exists, love, fame, fortune, purpose, spicy ketchup
4. are you happy or grumpy when you wake in the morning? i'm Happy in my dreams, but i always wake up and realize i'm Grumpy and that i wasn't allowed to participate in Snow White's orgy with the others...hence why i'm always grumpy...
5. what attracted you to your first crush? the moment she breathed, i knew i had found my soul mate.
6. what attracted you to your current crush/lover/significant other? the moment i saw her blog, i knew i had found my soul mate.
bonus: what would you do if you had one day left to live? blog..............................................................................................and that is why i blog.
the greatest accomplishment on Super Bowl Sunday was me surviving. i was sick as a dog all weekend, and i had late-night shows to watch, but i promised myself i wouldn't throw up no matter what. the cause? maybe the new Burger King spicy chicken sandwich i had, but more likely that large order of their fries. once you vomit, it's all over. it worked, barely. i was iffy after eating that banana and banana yogurt and Rice-a-Roni chicken rice, but i made it thanks to filling my tummy with the following soothing drinks: Coke, coke, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, lemonade, limeade, green Gatorade, ginger ale, Mean Bean coffee drink with energy boost, milk. looking back, the milk wasn't the best idea...
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY