Monday, January 23, 2012

TMIT: WOULD YOU RATHER?




would you rather

1. wear the same pair of unwashed socks for 2 years or wear the same pair of unwashed underwear for 1 year? explain. the underwear, i'm a guy

2. eat a baby or be eaten by a giant baby? explain. THE DINGO ATE MY BABY!!! but seriously, folks, gotta go with the Giant Baby, a marvel of science that i would discover and milk millions out of. it's not quite Kubrick's Space Baby, but it's close

3. steal money from your grandfather in the past or steal money from a grandchild in the future? explain. have you seen any bad sci-fi show in the past 50 years? the whole time-travel paradox thing destroys all logical thinking, the time-travel Grandfather Rules simply blow up and annihilate your brain cells the more you try to understand and reason it out, look at the history of Fry going into the past and becoming his own grandfather on FUTURAMA

4. be trapped in a cave full of vampire bats or put a large jar full of bees (opened) in your pants? i put my hands in my pants, but that's neither here nor there. vampire bats, definitely the vampire bats, i love vampires, i'm a fangbanger, i love one in particular, he has a really pale face, cool hair, and he sparkles when he tells me he'll love me for eternity

5. be a person with a head that is noticeably big for your body or have a head that is disproportionately small compared to the rest of your body? GIANT HEAD, 'NUFF SAID

bonus: have sex with your significant other in a sex club with all eyes and a spotlight on you OR get gang-banged and groped in darkness by a bunch of strangers? significant other? what's that? sex clubs are intriguing places, in fact my place of choice to unwind...yeah, not a fan of rape, but that's just me





CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY






.

14 comments:

Mia Wallace said...

So, am I a dork? Am I missing the actual post? Is it hidden? All I see is the title and the picture... Help!

the late phoenix said...

do you see it now? i was still working on typing it all out

Anonymous said...

I can see it the entire post and graphic.

1. Yeah, I've heard of your species wearing undies for an extended period of time.

2. Hahaha! I love how your mind goes from one tangent to the next.



Happy TMI Tuesday!

-H

Mia Wallace said...

I see it. It was weird that it published while you were still working on it...

How could you milk millions out of the giant baby if you are in its belly?! ;-)

"Fangbanger" - I LOVE it!!!

SassyCat3000 said...

too funny! I am with you on the fangbanger issue. sexy, one can only hope that being a vampire would be hot & sexy like in the movies.

AtiyaLuv said...

loved the answers!!
#1 lmao!!!
#3 I also said something about time machine but will have to wait until midnight, it is not Tuesday yet....
#4 fangbanger!! good one!

:)

Vincent Vega said...

Fangbanger, I'm going to have to use that.

That giant marvel of science eats you, you know that, right?

Missed Periods said...

Are you Bella?

Jack and Jill said...

I was hesitant to go with the vampire bats simply because Twilight killed vampires for me. In the end, though, I went with vampire bats and came up with a smart-assed comment about swelling. Hey, it's late and I'm tired. Statistically not all of my answers can be smart-assed AND funny.

-Jack

the late phoenix said...

mia: i am the dork, i should have never been born

late: hi, the late phoenix. i love you

hedone: i'm a species of one it seems, and i have a troubled mind that goes on tangents

mia: once the Giant Baby eats me, it's officially my property. fangbanger, wish i could claim credit for that term, but urbandictionary clearly shows other results

cat: life is NEVER like the movies, therefore i will henceforth LIVE only in films

aluv: time-travel is tricky but tempting

vince: yes, but all that matters is that the Giant Baby exists, it's moved from concept to reality, and thus i am Saved

missed: yes, yes i am, although i'll be anyone you want me to be, babe

jack: i hate when i'm off my game, which is everyday...

KaziG said...

Twilight fan? :D
So am I, not as a screaming fan but more intrigued with the mythos.
That said, give me the bees any day ;)
Great answers, you! I didn't think you were off your game...

~Kazi xxx

Ashly Star said...

Fangbanger? Haha, love that. Enjoyed reading your responses. Happy TMI Tuesday!

the late phoenix said...

kazi: honey for a honey :*

ashly: babe, i am so happy you visited me, you're my favorite blogger of all time

nitebyrd said...

Sparkly vampires. I'll never understand that one. Zombies never sparkle.

Bats. Definitely the bats.