Monday, January 2, 2012
1. finish this sentence: in the new year, the world will end, or i will be forced to take down my nostradamus poster from my ceiling once and for all. i'm not playin', anymore, Nostra, i've taken you back too many times before. i love you but here's where it has to end
2. do you make new year's resolutions? if yes, what are they for 2012? NO...okay, i'll play, well, when i was a smart college student, my pat answer would be that my resolution every year was to stop making resolutions, but soon the seniors saw my eyes fill with so much self-congratulatory bile that they had to empty me out, and i became less arrogant after that
3. what new year's resolutions did you make last year? to accomplish something, to make something of myself, to become famous for my art...none panned out, for as you can see, i'm still blogging
4. think of three of those resolutions from last year. how did you do in keeping them? WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!, that's how well i did
5. what is your most memorable sexual happening/experience in 2011? i learned to finally love myself. problem is, i think i'm *loving* myself a little too frequently...three times a day seems about the line, y'know?
bonus: what was your most memorable experience (activity, event, etc) in 2011? memorable, well, more like scary, the thought that i might have to live in a cardboard box for awhile, that all my money would suddenly dry up. actually, i still don't have word on that, still waiting to hear back and learn my fate, so keep your cyber fingers crossed for me :*
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE, FOR TMI TUESDAY