1. if you were forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say? Slippery When Dry
2. if you were a Sesame Street character, who would you be? AN ORANGE MAN I LIKE, CLICK HERE
3. if you could have an endless supply of a candy or baked good, what would you get? CLICK HERE
by baked you mean baked, right?
4. who is your favorite villain? why? Beerus. i know he destroys halves of planets and everything but he's a cat, a precious little adowable little beautiful pretty kitty little kitty kat on my lap
5. are you more in tune with sunrise, daytime, sunset or nighttime? I LIKE MY COOKIE MONSTERS HOW I LIKE MY MOONS, CLICK HERE
bonus: if you took a job out of your current career path, what job would you take? cat-cafe owner. two of my favorite things combined. i've never had a job but i love cats and i love coffee so it should be alright. i'm subscribed to Starbucks on youtube so i know how to make all their drinks in my basement. their new cascara latte might be a problem cos apparently you have to wait five years in South America or something and i don't have a passport. i accidentally clicked on cascara while looking at makeup videos. let's build it on the beach so we don't have to worry about kitty litter.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY
let's see if Eileen saves the universe in the series finale.
love today. put your hate in your pocket. at least for today. love today.