CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK.
1. what are some challenges related to your sex life? i can't move.
2. is quality or quantity most important? why must we always choose? why can't we all have the Sting tantra?
3. how much sex is enough? i'm still pondering a thought exercise that was just left here by Hannibal on the Eric Andre Show: isn't there enough porn? shouldn't we just use what's already out there? is there a need for new porn? the bush porn from the '70s is classic for a reason.
4. i want to have more: TIME to get bored. being bored is fun.
5. i would like to attempt new sex positions such as THE RUSTY VENTURE, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK.
6. i would like to stop doing______sex position. any, sex is all in the mind. the sexiest organ is the brain, the largest organ is the skin, Dr. Frankenstein taught me this one time when i went to his cottage for tea and biscuits and KFC biscuits, last week.
7. for me foreplay means______ doing it, physically, in every hole and position imaginable and unimaginable, all day long during business hours, politely returning the key on that long block of wood afterwards to the manager, in a Burger King bathroom.
8. something i think about a lot related to sex is________where do babies come from? how do the birds and the bees get together? do the stings hurt good? where do they do it? like on a flowerpetal at night?
bonus: tell us something you love about your sex life. simple science: if there's no kinetic energy happening in me, that means there's 100% potential energy in me. 100%, that's pretty good.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY.