Monday, July 21, 2014

TMIT: THE PEANUT IS NEITHER A PEA NOR A NUT, DISCUSS.





1. what is the first thing that pops in your head when you see an attractive person? i've often led with my head instead of my heart, that gets me into trouble.

2. what is your idea of a dream date? describe the person and the dream experience. they say that this life is the dream of a butterfly, so i'd like to meet a nice lepidopterist-next-door, the marriage kind, salt-of-the-earth woman, good people, a luscious lustful lusting lascivious lepidopterist. we'd go to the butterfly museum and fuck in the bathroom.

3. how many serious relationships have you had? were you in love? zero. yes.

4. how many casual sexual relationships have you had? they were so casual i don't remember.

5. what will ruin a relationship for you? me :(

bonus: what is your definition of sexy? you. also, anyone who is too sexy for their shirt or their cat.

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY

.


6 comments:

Jules said...

"a luscious lustful lusting lascivious lepidopterist." Such mouth watering alliteration. *)

cammies on the floor said...

"zero. yes"
That answer made me smile.
Pleasure TMI-ing with you.

Missed Periods said...

My cat is way too sexy for me! My shirt--well, it depends.

the late phoenix said...

juli: the bathroom needed to be fumigated after *)

cotf: thank you. you, too :)

missed: ...and we do our little turn on the catwalk...

Cheeky Minx said...

I'm so sexy for my cat that it doesn't even exist.

Where can this kitty sign up for a chance at love?

:*

the late phoenix said...

cheeky: now THAT'S sexy!

let's meow, mew, and purrrrr our way over to match.com ;) :* ^..^