Monday, September 12, 2011

SEALY, PART TWO






FIRST, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE



remember this commercial from the Super Bowl? i remember seeing this and thinking to myself, "i'm glad i live in a world where such a commercial exists, it makes me happy in my naughty places, it makes be proud to be a human." this is how it always should be, waking up with the promise of seeing a commercial like this, a promise to think about and discuss AFTERGLOW. yeah, this is the stuff that makes life worth living.

i recall that right after seeing this, i forgot totally about the football game and tranced out into my own little world. as i ruminated about AFTERGLOW, i proceeded to the kitchen for an afternoon snack. there, i opened the rickety cupboard door and pulled out some graham crackers. my mommy always used to feed me graham crackers and milk whenever i had a thought boner, but now that i'm all grown up, Mommy provides for me some Adult Chocolate Milk, baby! yummy yummy for eternal tummy:


CLICK HERE AND SAVOR




what's the one thing you always find yourself doing during YOUR afterglows?





.

2 comments:

viemoira said...

Great picks for mershallz...

Um I am ususally smelling our combined sex and taking in the aroma to savor it...

~viemoira

the late phoenix said...

vie: add some adult chocolate milk to that combined sex and let the drinking of juices begin! ;)