Monday, June 5, 2017

TMIT: COGSWORTH ISN'T CREEPY, HE'S A CLOCK




1. given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? Cogsworth. Live-action Lumiere is the stuff of nightmares.

2. what would constitute a "perfect day" for you? CLICK HERE

3. how much do you like your personality? (choose but once) a) a lot b) a little c) it needs work d) i am annoying sometimes e) i am difficult, and people have told me so

CLICK HERE

4. if you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

that's like choosing between THIS or THIS

but i think i'd go with Hawking cos i dig his ride more.

5. if you could wake up tomorrow having gained any ability, what would it be? sleep

bonus: how do you think you will die? in your arms

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY





12 comments:

Jules said...

Always go for the body, my sweet. Sex is power. Books can be read. *)

the late phoenix said...

mah dahlin, speaking of books, my screen went black and it's all been put on hold! I'll go crazy if I can't write! well, crazier. might have to take an unexpected leave of absence till I get a new laptop. could be months. or years. I've never so not wanted to take a vacation when I clearly need one.

LOVE YOU MAH DAHLIN!!! *)

Jules said...

OMG! NO! I will send you a laptop....*) BIG LOVE

the late phoenix said...

I'm drowning in wires over here, my sweet. BIG KISS *)

Cheeky Minx said...

Oh... To be the woman embracing the pole vaulter...

the late phoenix said...

HELLO CHEEKY! so wonderful to hear from a friendly face. come around more often, I miss you. it's not the size of the pole, it's how high you vault. I don't know when I'll be around here again. I might have my monk's beard by then...:*

Jules said...

I take it you are still with a black screen... I will send the Doctor. *)

the late phoenix said...

psychic paper, Apple Store, Cinnabon, it's a date, meet you there, waiting on the TARDIS wheeze vworp...

*)

Jules said...

On my way.... *)

Jules said...

OK. Now I'm worried. Are you ever coming back....? *)

the late phoenix said...

my beautiful sister gave me a laptop earlier than expected. i was thinking a true summer vacation, that lasted all summer. hopefully next week, *fingers-crossed emoji* 🤞

thanks for caring, mah dahlin, love ya *)

Jules said...

Phew....*) love ya