* we're all living in Henry Ford's world. walking is good exercise.
* urban skiing: there goes the neighborhood right off the slope...does a midair flip...and lands perfectly for the tie for gold. there's skiing in the city and then there's skiing in the city.
* i once had a dream that the sky filled with planes and they swallowed all of the air pollution with their noise pollution.
* hoverboards: seriously, they're the only way to combat drones.
* parades are freaky. they're not a normal thing for people to do. think about it. it's weird enough being in a parade, waving, proceeding down the street, but it's stranger to watch the whole thing.
* my car has so many cylinders i don't feel the road when i'm driving, in fact i don't feel anything at all, i am my car.
* they were deciding between Psycho City and Evergreen City.
* it's hard to produce art while moving. you end up with hard feelings and art that isn't moving.
* this show is obsessed with escalators. think about it. think about the escalator. faster if you take the stairs.
* if your mind ever spills out into many toy cars, ride or die.
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK. WARNING: WHEN THIS VIDEO ENDS, THE NEXT HALF OF THE EPISODE STARTS UP, IT'S NOT FIVE MINUTES IN TOTAL, THERE'S MORE, DON'T WANT YOU MISSING ANY OF THE GOODNESS. HAPPY WEEKEND.