see this Walt Disney World pic right above here? i got it from Fox News. as you can see, Goofy's thinkin' bout it...
1. your favorite travel companion is: *drumroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll* you
2. i pass time on a plane by: masticating.
3. my favorite part of my travel routine is: masticating with my fellow passengers. we compare notes mid-flight. we gather round at the Circle J. Circle K, excuse me, they are the food-and-drink sponsor of this particular carrier. surprisingly good airplane food. lots of nuts eaten.
4. are you or your travel companion the primary planner for the trip itinerary? and during the days of the trip/holiday? we're an equal household so i let her plan the trip beforehand and then i micromanage each day of her plan. that works out fine. except one time she beautifully planned out our entire week for Bangkok and i thought she said Band Camp...
5. in 2014, how many times did you travel for leisure? for business? i'm in the business of leisure, so i combine the two, it's the same thing for me. i'm still working on that novel so i don't have time to travel. i travel in my imagination but i consider that a business expense cos it's for the book.
6. in 2014, how many times did you travel more than 100 miles from home? out of your county/state/region but remained in your country? i live on an island not associated with any country. no man is an island so i started walking to find another soul. i would walk 500 miles...i would if i could but there's water everywhere...
7. in 2014, did you ever say fuck it and leave the country? where did you go? my lawyer says i can't talk about that.
8. do you use a travel agent? why or why not? no, but a travel agent used me. for my body. right there in the middle of the mall. we rolled around past her kiosk and ended up in the food court. those white floors are deceptively dirty. shared a Sbarro. Panda Express mascot guy kept staring at us. i think he was staring at us, it's hard to tell when he's wearing that big panda head. had to cool off in the penny fountain.
9. what's your perfect holiday season? gettin' the fuck out and traveling or staying home with friends and family? the Simpsons just taught us that your family may be hard but it's harder being without a family during the holidays. don't listen to "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas," studies show that's the number one song people have in the background during the holiday season when they...nevermind...go ahead, listen to the song, it's a classic. merry festivus everyone.
bonus: which all-expenses-paid travel destination listed below works best with your interests and why?
HERE, HERE, or HERE
those that know me know Walt Disney is my hero, it's carried over from childhood, he made me a magical child and that feeling will never leave me. if i were a betting man, i'd say............the second one, the name is exotic and i love grotto spas. love anything grotto really. went to the Playboy Grotto with Sad Keanu as you can see up top. that pic proves it happened. long story short, he was still Sad even after that. but on the car ride back, he started to perk up again. he claims it was the coffee but i know better, it was when i started singing that Frozen song. see? Disney is still with us, frozen somewhere.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY