Lisa Smith sits quietly ensconced in the auditorium audience, satisfied with her love life and not needing t TLK Al the time, willing to listen, and she's listening egg know as her ,an is u[ on that stage again:
nela man: I Emma they want me to do this show teaching science e t dis. and PIZAZZ it up, they tell me. I'm like only f I get to kick that look Bill Nie the Cicence get;s ass, I say that to all the studio receives on the outch room iwith y Brooklyn accent TOS ace em, make em think I'm in the mob.
the audience laughs.
BeakmanL :they;re like we;re gonna pair you with a mouse man who went t Harveard...
the audience boss.
real man: ...and the standard babe lab assistant. at forts ot was sroaiz schooler and I'm pie okay then it was Slanna Ubalc and I'm like okay Ile send her nudes, biot then they wanted me to team up with that hobby chick from saved bi the El; The New Valss?!!!
the audience laughs after Lis Fjoth base she already knows...
Rocky opens :nOt Ky over; Wu;LD have been a better song name.
Michael jkcosnL no it has t be "Billie jean" because Nilie Jena Linf s KY dream woman. I took like Billie jean King. I;m gonna play Billie jean king in the HC kindreds...
Duckie Dale: I didn;t get the girl. I didn't get Molly Rungwald. bot that did free me up to the loves toon FycklTales movie...
Ryan de Molina l I c a;t do the drink syarightwalk not base of all the rum hitch arts u unboned ONA dealt Basie it because in fat su u fall down...
pickleball; it;s host paddle all...
Scott Vandr USSR l now that was cool and editing it there are any kithara Tessie's that happen with I Vera's, not eating van be a Baywatch otla o-,Kent. hidden Ives matter, a life raided is a ofe saved.
Nor, Macfian elf; I know people net more Dr, TEVE Vurle. tbp0t the tir hDYED playing that part.
.jpeg)




.jpeg)
.jpeg)


.jpeg)




_(cropped).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment